ZOOM Debate Instructions
- Committee (country)
- ICJ → ICJ(role, surname)
- Share screen with the resolution or clause
- Signatures on a shared google doc (sent to the delegates during the lobbying)
- Reactions→ clapping hands
- To entertain a motion or a point, to raise your placard or to be recognized → "Raise hand"
- To vote in favour → "Yes"
- To vote against → "No"
- To abstain →"Dislike"
- For any other special needs → "need a break"
- The camera must be turned on
- The microphones must be turned off, only when the chairs recognize the delegation the microphone can be turned on
- Formal attire is required